Now, we announce !
Japan sake and shochu academy
This is an official educational course offered by the Japan Sake and Shochu Makers Association. It is realized by the support of with the National Tax Agency of Japan and National Research Institute of Brewing .
Our course is designed to provide worldwide with the correct knowledge of Japanese traditional alcohol drink "Sake" and "Shochu" which – we call "國酒 (Kokushu)".
- JAPAN SAKE AND SHOCHU MAKERS ASSOCIATION
- 1-6-15, Njishishinbashi, Minato-ku, Tokyo, Japan 105-0003
Tel +81 3 3501 0101
About Japan sake and shochu academy
- 1Basic seminar (1day)
- History, culture and making process.
- 2Tasting lesson (2.5day)
- Through the tasting of various sample, you learn how to describe the feature of flavor and the cause by production and storage process.
Sample: about 70 items
- 3Experience lesson (1day)
- ・Visit to Brewing Society of Japan
・Learn handmade sake brewery
- Brewing Society of Japan provides breweryes
Kyoukai yeast for Sake and Shochu, wine etc.
- Experiential learning of Sake,Shochu and Awamori
(Supplementary lesson：Off hours)
- Various Sake, Shochu, Awamori bar
Experts of tasting and making Sake and Shochu.
(National Research Institute of Brewing, etc.)
The Old National Research Institute of Brewing
2-6-30 Takinogawa Kita-ku Tokyo JAPAN
The National Research Institute of Brewing (NRIB) was established on May 9, 1904 in Tokyo, Japan as a national research organization concerning technology related to alcoholic beverages under the Ministry of Finance.
This old building called AKA-RENGA（red brick） was popular with sake brewers. And we use it for training of young sake brewers now.
After completing all lessons and the final examination, a certification will be issued by National Research Institute of Brewing and Japan Sake and Shochu Makers Association.
How to join the courses
|Course fee||100,000 yen|
|Date and Time||February, 13th – 17th ,2017
13th From 9:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m
14th～17th From 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m
|Accommodation||Accommodation is arranged and paid by the academy.
(There is no change of the course fee even if you don't need the accommodation.)
( https://www.s-db.jp/entry?k=671c4ec722bec726c5432670f3def5de747%2CDI )
Tel: 090-6504-7424 Weekday 10:00～17:00（Japanese time)