Japan sake and shochu academy 2019
Date: 18th – 22th February 2019
This is an official educational course organized by the Japan Sake and Shochu Makers Association with the support of National Tax Agency and National Research Institute of Brewing in Japan. This course is designed to provide the advanced correct knowledge of Japanese traditional alcohol drinks "Sake" and "Shochu" which - we call "國酒 (Kokushu) "
- JAPAN SAKE AND SHOCHU MAKERS ASSOCIATION
- 1-6-15, Njishishinbashi, Minato-ku, Tokyo, Japan 105-0003
Tel +81 3 3501 0101
About Japan sake and shochu academy
- ■History, culture and making process.
- ■Through the tasting of various sample, you learn styles, how to describe the flavor characteristics and the origins of flavors.
Sample: about 70 items
- ■Visit to Brewing Society of Japan：They provide many kinds of yeast called Kyokai - kobo
■Visit to traditional sake brewery, learn more details from rice field to glass.
- Experiential learning of Sake, Shochu and Awamori
(Supplementary lesson: Off hours)
- ■Various Sake, Shochu, Awamori bars and restaurants
Experts of tasting and making Sake and Shochu with the support of National Research Institute of Brewing
The red brick brewhouse, the birth place of National Research Institute of Brewing
2-6-30, Takinogawa, Kita-ku, Tokyo, JAPAN 114-0023
The National Research Institute of Brewing (NRIB) was established on May 9, 1904 in Tokyo, Japan as a national research organization concerning technology related to alcoholic beverages under the Ministry of Finance.
This old building called AKA-RENGA（red brick） was popular with sake brewers.
After completing all lessons and the final examination, a certification will be issued by National Research Institute of Brewing and Japan Sake and Shochu Makers Association.
How to join the courses
|Course fee||100,000 yen|
|Date and Time||February, 18th – 22th ,2019
From 9:30 a.m to 5:00 p.m
|Accommodation||Accommodation is arranged and paid by the academy.
There is no change of the course fee even if you don't need the accommodation.
( https://www.s-db.jp/entry?k=671c4ec722bec726c5432670f3def5de747%2CDI )
Dead line: The end of November, 2018
Tel: +81 3 3501 0101 Weekday 10:00～17:00（Japanese time)